[Vision2020] FW: Response from Sali regarding Impeaching Bush and Cheney coming soon... with your help!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 00:04:58 PDT 2008

Levi,

This sounds like a canned response to anti-Bush letters that Sali's office must get many of, especially recently.

I can tell because it doesn't address anything you said, and stated "your feelings" not issues. This letter could be sent in response to just about anything bad said about Bush.

I would keep sending letters, being specific, force them to actually answer. Having said that though, I don't think Sali is going to withdraw his support for Bush.

Best Regards,

Donovan