[Vision2020] A general question to all

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:09:09 PDT 2008

There is no where in the world like Idaho. I could wax eloquently, but I
know I'd be preaching to the choir!
I was born here, and spent the last 40 years of my life living on the
Palouse. However, winter does not like me one iota!
So, it is time for me to move, if not for part of the year, then for good.
*big pout*

Since I have lived here for so long, I was wondering if those of you who
have moved frequently, might have some
handy hints about planning the move to share with me, off-line. I've
googled, and what I've found isn't what I need.
Most of the sites talk about how to pack, clean your house before you leave,
that kind of thing.

Any, and all assistance is much appreciated!

Still Pouting,
Janesta