[Vision2020] The tax solution!!!

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 11:59:54 PDT 2008

Uh, so, Kai, you want to provide an tax incentive for people to drop
out of high school? And then perpetually subsidize Bill Gates and Dave
Thomas -- and, incidentaly, all of their heirs who drop out of high
school to take advantage of a low tax bracket?

I'm not sure whether this is parody or self-parody.

-- ACS