[Vision2020] FW: being fair and even

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 22 17:55:34 PDT 2008

Levi Cavener stated:

"Remind me just what nations have respected the United States because of
our words and deeds . . . "

Should I start with Europe, each nation of which has held the US in high
esteem until as recently as 2001, coupled with the post-WW2 creation of
NATO (http://www.nato.int/)?

Or should I start with South America and the formation of OAS
(Organization of American States, http://www.oas.org/)?

Or should I simply leave it at the April 1962 creation of the Peace Corps
(whose non-hostile accomplishments and assistance is far too extensive to
outline here, http://www.peacecorps.gov/)?

Peace out.

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)