[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 21 17:42:52 PDT 2008

>From the Los Angeles Times at:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/laland/2008/08/mccain-not-sure.html

---------

File this under "Problems most of us will never have" -- You are running
for president. Someone asks you how many houses you own. You can't
remember. Is it four? Six? Seven?

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said in an interview Wednesday that he was
uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own. 'I think — I'll
have my staff get to you,' McCain told Politico in Las Cruces, N.M. 'It's
condominiums where — I'll have them get to you."

The correct answer is at least four, located in Arizona, California and
Virginia, according to his staff. Newsweek estimated this summer that the
couple owns at least seven properties.

---------

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)