[Vision2020] Fw: Fwd: Northern Lights over Yellow Knife Canada and a Fire Rainbow in Idaho

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Aug 20 13:43:52 PDT 2008

OK Visionaries,  I know a few of you are going to pitch a fit because it will take hours to download the picture from your modem, but you need to see this.  Did any of you know just where the Fire Rainbow happened?  All it says is the Washington-Idaho Border.  It's pretty amazing.  I deleted the other pictures, so that should help with the download.

Sue Hovey
                                Northern Lights over Yellow Knife Canada and a Fire Rainbow

                                THIS IS A FIRE RAINBOW - THE RAREST OF ALL NATURALLY OCCURRING ATMOSPHERIC PHENOMENA.

                                THE PICTURE WAS CAPTURED THIS WEEK ON THE IDAHO / WASHINGTON BORDER. THE EVENT LASTED ABOUT 1 HOUR.

                                CLOUDS HAVE TO BE CIRRUS, AT LEAST 20K FEET IN THE AIR, WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ICE CRYSTALS AND THE SUN HAS TO HIT THE CLOUDS AT PRECISELY 58 DEGREES.

                                  Beautiful sight!
                                Pass along for others to see!!