[Vision2020] listserv

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 11:46:56 PDT 2008

Tom,

Are you being prompted (receiving an email) to re-confirm your membership, or are you going to the visions2020.moscow.com website and re-signing up to list?

As for me, I started receiving only about 25% of the postings about a month ago and sent an email to the list owner.  Things improved for about a week.  After that, I received nothing.  I tried resubsscibing, but it didn't make one bit of difference and I stil received nothing.  Occasionally I check the archives for the latest posts and some of the auto-gen keys that you need to enter to get into the archives have been rather interesting.  They're always 4 letter words and in a very short time frame I received one which was the F-word, another one which was the dreaded C-word, and one which was KCUF...for a while I thought this being done on purpose, but the latest ones have been completely random 4 letter sequences.

-Scott