[Vision2020] Tax Analysis

ttrail at moscow.com ttrail at moscow.com
Thu Aug 14 20:39:01 PDT 2008

Constituents:

Sen. Brent Hill, Chairman of the Idaho Senate Tax and Local Government

Committee is a CPA professionally.  He has prepared an interesting

comparison of the tax policy positions of Obama and McCain.  He takes no

official position but simply to outline the basic positions of both

candidates.

Rep. Tom Trail

Rudd & Company PLLC

certified public accountants   business consultants

Rexburg · Idaho Falls · Driggs · Bozeman · West Yellowstone

http://www.ruddco.com

I have had a number of clients and constituents who have seen various
comparisons of the tax plans presented by John McCain and Barak Obama.
Some of them are tainted with bias for one candidate or another and
others are just plain inaccurate. I have studied the statements and
positions of both candidates and prepared the attached analysis for
comparitive purposes. My intent is not to endorse one plan or another-in
reality, they both have their pros and cons-but to help you understand
what their positions really are. As with many political positions, these
plans could change as the campaign continues. I hope you find this
helpful and informative.

Brent Hill

Author of A Matter of Principle

Available NOW at WWW.SENATORHILL.COM