[Vision2020] When Things Go (Horribly) Wrong

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 12 16:04:25 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 12 August 2008 15:39, Tom Hansen wrote:
> I was well aware of the hoax, Ken.
>
> I was simply "trolling" to see who would buy into this hoax.
>
> Here is the real deal and the "scenes" behind the scenes.
>
> http://www.rubytuesday.com/thebigbang/thebigbang.asp

These days our digital daze does not well distinguish illusion from reality,
as its designers desire. Contemporary news includes a lip-syncing Chinese
school-girl with another school-girl's voice sent around the world as an
opening ceremony highlight. With what practicality, with what philosophy,
are we to understand our environment, our understanding?

Ken