[Vision2020] Speaking of white supremacists

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Aug 8 11:46:46 PDT 2008

Kai,

Good luck fly-fishing.  How I wish I were in Stanley right now, cleaning the trout I would have caught at Harden Creek, under the bridge by the yellow rock . . .

As for this invitation, I find it puzzling, revealing, and sickening.  If only these "pastors" could be assured of swift rebuke from those more prominent church leaders around them.  But no.  Strangely enough, racist pastoral frauds seem to exist quite comfortably around more-established church communities, all because of some quaint notion that one must feel "led" to speak out, that "church unity" is more important than truth, or because, not-so-secretly, too many "real" pastors think the bad guys aren't so bad after all.

Sometimes the silent ones are the bad guys, too.

Keely