[Vision2020] Gas prices...........

bill bonte bbonte at moscow.com
Thu Aug 7 11:00:13 PDT 2008

All other factors big equal (in the market), Pullman's prices should
be 12.5 cents higher than Moscow's since the combined state, federal
and local gasoline taxes for Washington are 55.9 cents and for Idaho
43.4 cents.

See this url to compare taxes in all state:  http://www.api.org/statistics/fueltaxes/upload/2008_159_GAS_MAP_JULY_34421.pdf

Bill Bonte