[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 080608-03)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 6 16:21:05 PDT 2008

Greetings Visionaires -

The Moscow Cares website has been updated to include videos from the
following segment of the August 4, 2008 Moscow City Council session:

The Beach Right-of-Way Encroachment
http://www.MoscowCares.com/080408_06_BeachROW.htm

More to come from . . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Sidebar - I thought I was getting old when somebody stated in an
inquisitive manner, "Paul McCarney was in a group before Wings?".  Now,
it's "Paul who?"

I've got but one question for you, Moscow.  Will you still care . . .

"When I'm Sixty-four"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnj6NxU4WHo

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom "Never get old, just older" Hansen