[Vision2020] Online account with Moscow-Pullman Daily News

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 5 12:14:05 PDT 2008

Loren -

I have an online account with the DN.  I started it a few years ago and
continue to maintain it via emails providing them (I know this is stupid,
but . . . ) my credit card info.

Why you are getting the run around is beyond me.  Although I am sure that
yo uhave probably emailed this address . . .

Circulation
circ at dnews.com

Then, there is always the "flood" option, where yo ucan send your request
to everybody on the list at:

http://www.dnews.com/contact/

If they want your money, they'll contact contact you.

> Hello, all--
>
> I have been having trouble setting up an online account with the
> Moscow-Pullman Daily News. I sent their Circulation Department
> person my bank routing and account information, and received
> no response. I sent that person e-mail, and only get monosyllabic
> zero response.
>
> Does anyone on this board have an online account with the M-PDN
> to view the newspaper online?
>
> Or is the only way to arrange such an account to pay by check
> sent by convention USPS ("snail") mail?
>
> --Loren Singh
>   loren.singh at gmail.com

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)