[Vision2020] Ren Fair and dogs

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Apr 30 20:20:54 PDT 2008

THANK YOU! As a dog lover, and owned by three of them, I'm always amazed at
the folks who bring their dogs, well trained or not, into an environment
that is too high stress for those wonderful friends. Leave those pups at
home, find a low stress place to introduce them to other people and other
dogs, and by doing so prove you are a responsible person with the skills
needed to interact with humans and animals.
Debi R-S