[Vision2020] Friday Lunch (was Save Lefty's)

E. Pierson thatweirdchick at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:11:06 PDT 2008

Long time lurker here, breaking the silence just to throw in my two cents in relation to food.

Patty's Kitchen on 6th Street is an all-time favorite. They make excellent food that's not too spendy, including a wide array of gigantor burritos, and a choice of traditional vs. Taco Bell style.

Also, I second the Mikey's clam chowder endorsement. It's like a little bowl of chunky heaven.