[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 29 06:45:31 PDT 2008

"You know, I'm really not interested in policies that are long on rhetoric
and short on results. I think the taxpayers, as well as the people we're
trying to help, need to know our strategy is well-defined, with clear
goals, and we hold people accountable."

-- George W. Bush, speaking re Malaria Day

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)