[Vision2020] Readers' Theatre tonight

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 15:49:27 PDT 2008

It would be patronizing of me to express congratulations to a friend's offspring for this well deserved opportunity to demonstrate his skills in such a public venue.

You people certainly know me better than that, now don't you?  *tee-hee*

And to suggest that such exemplary talent may conceivably be limited if he (and it) were seeking a theater arts graduate program other than the prestigious one located at the University of Idaho, my alma mater, may appear to be self-serving.  If I were to limit this suggestion to this email, a couple billboards, maybe a sky-writing or two, and air-dropped leaflets, I could possibly understand imposing a temporary restraining order.

No.  I will limit my acknowledgement of this achievement to a simple . . .

You go, girl.

From: kjajmix1 at msn.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.com; lblackburn at turbonet.comDate: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:55:38 -0700Subject: [Vision2020] Readers' Theatre tonight

Kudos and thanks to the Moscow Civic Theater volunteers who put on the reader's theater program last night and tonight at the Kenworthy !  Five comedy vignettes are performed by a dozen local actors, all of whom did an outstanding job.  It starts at 7:30 with music (last night was Parallax, a talented duo of two local young man, Martin Watkinson and Brendan Littlefield, who offer folk-indie music just my style), and the sketches begin about 30 minutes later.Because it would be unbecoming to mention that my son stars in one of the vignettes, all of which are hilarious, I won't.  I'm not that tacky.  Why, I would never act like a really  proud mom on an email forum such as this.  Nope.  And for that reason I can honestly say that even the thespians not flesh of my flesh did well, and there's no particular reason at all why I flung myself into the arms of this ponytailed, smiling young man after the show.Keely