[Vision2020] Save Lefty's

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 26 08:41:22 PDT 2008

Thanks, keely.  I will definitely add the Hon Kong cafe to the list.

My bad.  I typed "Syringa's" when I meant "Sangria's"

Oops!

For Saturday mornings I strongly recommend the Co-Op's bakery and their
haven of scones, croissants, tarts, rolls, and (special mention) sausage-
and-egg pocket.

Sorry about the mishap of the Syringa Sangria.

> I'm nuts about Hong Kong Cafe's vegetable tofu and eggroll, which
transport> s easily and heats up nicely.

> Make i'm yours.  Create a custom banner to support your cause.
> http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?
source=TXT_TAGHM_> MSN_Make_IM_Yours>

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)