[Vision2020] condemning rape redux/FLDS

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 26 06:20:10 PDT 2008

Andreas -

Do you know the content of the phone calls that were made to 911?

At the time the telephone calls were made, the local police, the state
police, and every judge concerned, had faith in the telephone call being
honest.

Another thing:  The police had long suspected, and in many cases "knew",
that child abuse was/is common practice on the compound.  They had
specific information, but the information was too old to obtain a search
warrant.  The person that made the telephone call MUST have had knowledge
of some extremely recent incidents and shared them with 911 in order for
the police to conduct a search.

OK, bunky?

> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 9:10 PM, Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:
> > In other instances when "only one" child is being abused isn't it
pretty
> > standard practice for the courts to remove all the children who are at
risk
> > of being abused?
>
> It's never common practice for the courts to remove children from an
> entire community on evidence that *one* child was being abused. Now,
> I'm certain that more than one child was being abused in that
> community; I think everybody is. However, CPS had no more than a
> reasonable suspicion that abuse was being perpetrated by every
> individual set of parents in that community.
>
> That's not enough to seize the kids.
>
> -- ACS

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)