[Vision2020] Save Lefty's

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 26 06:11:18 PDT 2008

That's what I do every Friday for lunch, Paul.

Every Friday Rodna (my wife) calls one of the following restaurants and
orders from the take-out menu.  I pick it up at 11:30 and we have lunch at
home before heading off to the Alley.

Syringa's
(One of the finest club sandwiches I have ever had)

Mikey's Gyros
(Need I say more - gyros)

The Coeur d'Alene Ale House
(You have got to experience their fish and chips.  And for desert - orange
cake)

Lefty's
(I haven't had this good of a burger since Bob's Big Boy in Van Nuys.
Mushroom burger and sweet potato fries - a MUST)

Mingle's
(The best french dip sandwich this side of the Hilltop Restaurant in
Kingston, Idaho)

And on Saturday mornings it's off to the Co-Op for the latte'-mocha-
munchie run.

Do any of you fine people have a favorite restaurant that I can add to my
Friday take-out list?

> Yeah, I'm kind of wondering what I'll do if I win it. I could go for the
> once a week bit, though. It would be a great place to have lunch every
> Friday or something. Maybe I could just get a shake every day on the way
> home or something.

Paul