[Vision2020] Safe Lefty's

tex tex at govandals.com
Fri Apr 25 14:27:20 PDT 2008

That is correct.  You have successfully repeated what I said.  I'm not here to do PI work for you, Tom.  If you have a stake in the matter, research it for yourself.  I'm just chatting about what I've heard.

So, what we have here is speculative rumor (without any substantiation of any kind) started by an anonymous source (tex), since "govandals.com" is merely an alias forwarding "domain" and not en email service.

This doesn't even pass the smell test, tex.