[Vision2020] Safe Lefty's

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Apr 25 13:02:08 PDT 2008

B-

I agree with you:
Today, for a local, non-national retail firm to survive, it has to be extremely creative.  A local firm has to create their own advertisement, their own product base, and they must "re-invent the wheel" daily.  Many "local" business people find it easier to buy into a franchise to have help with those items.  I have a lot of respect for mom-and-pop type businesses that survive today.

To support Moscow's local independent businesses is the purpose of Buy Local Moscow, an organization with 80 members.  Each of those 80 member businesses is locally owned and independent...not a franchise that opens with marketing and managerial support...but entrepreneurial, family businesses that deserve our support.  More info at www.buylocalmoscow.com
BL