[Vision2020] Safe Lefty's

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 25 12:05:32 PDT 2008

Ever since Rudy's closed down a while back in the Eastside Mall, I have
been going to Lefty's, whose burgers rank right up there with Ted's
Burgers.

You haven't enjoyed lunch until you've had a mushroom burger and sweet
potato fries from Lefty's.

For those of you interested in contacting the managers of the Palouse
Empire Mall to pass on your "appreciation" for their concern for Moscow's
locally-owned businesses, I strongly encourage you to fax, mail, email, or
call:

Jameson Commercial Property Management, LLC;
Jim Bendickson, Manager
P.O. Box 2158
Spokane, Washington 99210

Phone: 509-747-2009
Fax: 509-747-2086
E-Mail: jimb at jamesonmgt.com

---------

Palouse Mall Office
Baret Ludiker, Secretary/Assistant Marketing Director
Stacey Holbrook, Marketing Director/General Manager

208-882-8893
palmalof at moscow.com

After all, it's the neighborly thing to do.

Seeya at the CommUNITY Walk, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho