[Vision2020] [CORRECTED QUOTE] Say What? (thought-provoking)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 24 06:50:12 PDT 2008

“When I was young my mother told me that Santa Claus was real.  Then when
I got older, she told me he wasn’t.

One book says Jesus is real.  One book says he isn’t.

We’re living in the greatest country in the world and we’re murdering each
other in the streets.

What did they expect when they made us believe in the Tooth Fairy and the
Easter Bunny, then gave us the nuclear bomb to play with?

‘Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle’ is a lie like all the rest.
The astronauts killed the man in the moon.  Growing up took care of the
rest.”

- From an episode of “Night Court”
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Hey_Diddle_Diddle.mp3

Seeya at the CommUNITY Walk, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)