[Vision2020] Al Sharpton & Pat Robertson Together AddressingClimate Change

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 22 10:34:24 PDT 2008

Ted
See www.oism.org/project. 19,000 scientists have signed a petition saying global warming probably is natural and probably not a crisis. This does not mean that we should not be concerned about the air pollution, oil and and the environment, only that we should address the problems honestly. Researched should be encouraged to improve air quality. We should drill everywhere the is a possibility of finding oil. At the same time we should encouraged the market to develop alternative energy sources. There are food shortages around the world and people are starving. Research should be done on more drought resistant plants and on desalinisation. Desalination is currently too expensive. Work needs to be done on reducing the cost.
Roger