[Vision2020] condemning rape

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 21 15:29:42 PDT 2008

Sex with underage children is wrong and unlawful.  It's called "statutaory
rape" and is punishable in all fifty states, as it should be.

Before you go there, gc, there is no such thing as consentual sex with a
minor.  Just ask Steven Sitler.

If you wish to pursue this topic further, gc, I have a few questions of my
own concerning a person recently arrested for sex crimes and whether or
not a local "pastor" has counselled him yet, offering him a chance to
repent, as he has a serial pedophile living right here in Vandalville.