[Vision2020] Alaska trek dvd

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:30:56 PDT 2008

A couple of years ago I posted a link to my friend Buck Nelson's description of his trek through the Brooks Range in Alaska, from deep in the interior to the coast.  He hiked about 600 miles, alone, and then made the rest of the trip in a kayak.  I recently found out he's produced a DVD of the trip.  Here's a link for anyone who might be interested:

http://www.bucktrack.com/Alaska_Brooks_Range_Traverse.html

You can see a short clip he's put together about the trip.

I plan to get the DVD.

I tried to send out an email about this to V2020 a couple of days ago, but apparently it never made it.  I apologize if it shows up after this one.

Sunil