[Vision2020] Say What? (Part 2)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Apr 14 06:05:54 PDT 2008

"That certainly got my attention. It made me a lot more cognizant of
looking at school zone signs."

– Idaho state Sen. John Goedde, R-Coeur d'Alene, saying he deserved the
fine he got for driving too fast in a school zone on Feb. 28, the day his
bill to increase the penalty for that offense was being debated in the
Senate.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)