[Vision2020] Song Title

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:45:57 PDT 2008

THANK YOU, everyone.  As soon as I saw the title, I knew!  Thanks for all the replies.  Gordon Lightfoot!!!  Of course.  Sheesh!

J  :]

To: privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Song Title
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:41:51 -0700

It was the “Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald” .
As a transplant from Michigan, it is indeed about a ship going down in Great
Lakes. It is almost an anthem for those who work the “boats”.