[Vision2020] New "Lifestyle" Club Meeting

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:15:25 PDT 2008

You say:

"What do you expect the vision to do?"

I say:

Be aware that this is going on.  A child molester will be in town - unregistered with Moscow Police, attending an admittedly sexually oriented club, being around children.  WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU GET?!

And I have notified the cops...they can't do anything except watch for him.  Period.

J  :]

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 06:51:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] New "Lifestyle" Club Meeting

Morning!

It seems like you are preaching to the wrong choir.  It is an interesting, debatable topic excluding the child molester aspect.  I understand your concerns but since you know so much about the sibution, you should contact local authorities about the involvement of a sex offender.  What do you expect the vision to do?