[Vision2020] New "Lifestyle" Club Meeting

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:08:34 PDT 2008

Paul;

I agree (legally) that what these folks are doing is their business and I stated that.  BUT, the fact is Lew is a convicted child molester that will be in town to attend these things and he WILL be around the children of the "moderators" that live here and will be having the "after-hours party" in their home.  THAT is my concern; well, ok the fact the bar they will be having this at is being lied to as well is a concern.  But again, that is up to the bar to take cared of.  My MAIN concern is the children in the family and town and Lew not being registered while he's here.

As far as I'm concerned, if they want to have orgies/sex indiscriminately - go for it.  Just keep the kids out of the home and out of the activity perimeter.  Period.  End of story.

J  :]