[Vision2020] Book Request

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Fri Apr 4 07:16:11 PDT 2008

Do you also like science fiction?  If so you might try anything written
by David Brin.   Earth, the Uplift Trilogies, and Kiln People top my list.

On the lighter side I bet you would love a fantasy book called the
Philosophical Strangler, I don't recall the authors name, nor the name
of the sequel.

I assume you've already read the myth-adventures by Robert Aspirin, but
I'll mention them just in case.

Me, I've become a dysfunctional reader, that is if I start a book I will
be totally dysfunctional in my real life (such as it is) until the book
is finished.

My son is the same way, I believe he is the only student who has ever
been banned from reading at school.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.