[Vision2020] New "Lifestyle" Club Meeting

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:42:21 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:51 AM, J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, so people have the right to do what they want and as long as both
> partners are aware of the "swinging" that is going on in their relationship,
> some are not.  In fact, the "club" warns that they will not allow cheating
> by their members, when the truth of the matter is, cheating does and will
> probably always go on.

Swinging is a couples activity.  If one or both of the spouses are
cheating on each other, then it isn't swinging.

  The other, and more importantly in my opinion,
> significant issue about this particular "club" is that one of the
> "moderators" of said club is in fact a convicted child molester.  In fact,
> he spent 7 years in prison and is a registered sex offender.  Right now,
> they are planning on moving back to Lewiston but they had no intention of
> notifying the cops or local PO office of Lew's activities.

Is a registered sex offender actually required to notify the police
every time he has or she has sex?

> Why am I mentioning this on this site?  Because I don't (I HOPE they don't)
> think the local bar this "club" is planning on meeting at is not aware of
> Lew's past nor even what the "club" is all about.  The "moderators" will
> also be having what they call an "after hours" party at their home here in
> Moscow.  There are children in that home that will be exposed not only to
> the activities of the parents, et al, but to Lew - who is not supposed to be
> around ANY child under the age of 18.

Children aren't invited to orgies.  For the pre and post orgy (i.e.,
non-sexual) intermingling, Lew would probably be in trouble if
children were present.  Thank goodness for childminders and
babysitters.

I don't know what purpose this post served, other than the prurient.
Well, I guess it did provide free advertising for Moscow_Exchange and
Moscow/Pullman Friends.

Chas