[Vision2020] God and Freedom

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 2 11:53:23 PDT 2008

Greetings:

My Wednesday evening theology class is going well, and tonight's topic is "God and Freedom."  We will discuss free-will and whether we have it, and then we will see how both scientific determinism and divine determinism might very well undermine free-will.  There will also be a little bit on how Buddhism supports moral responsibility without free-will.

The reading assignment can be found at www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/godfreedom.htm.

All are welcome any night 7:30-9:00 at the Yellow House just west of the UU Church at 2nd & Van Buren.

Nick Gier