[Vision2020] Gritman's Incompetence on CNN

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 19:31:37 PDT 2007

Keely,

  I think most independently contracted physicians would choose to work at any hospital in Moscow regardless of its reputation if they wanted to save lives and continue their practice since there are no other options in Moscow.

  "Further, patients don't benefit solely from doctors.  Nurses, CNAs, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, phlebotomists and many other people make up the team that, along with doctors, save lives."

  As I said before, GMC has many competent nurses and health care professionals. That is not the problem, the problem is the administration keeping them from being the best they can be. A Physician, Nurse, and CNAs can easily make mistakes when the administration does things like gives them the wrong medical file for treating the patient, or overcharges patients, or charges them improperly. Leadership of the team, not the team members are what I have a problem with.

  "I'm glad they saved Ms. Hansen's life". Do you honestly think that others thought you wished otherwise?

  Best,

  Donovan

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Which, of course, raises the point that "independent doctors" choose to practice -- secure privileges in -- hospitals that, in their view, represent them and their work well by serving patients well.  Further, patients don't benefit solely from doctors.  Nurses, CNAs, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, phlebotomists and many other people make up the team that, along with doctors, save lives.

I'm glad they saved Ms. Hansen's life, and I'd pray that, should you ever have a life-threatening illness or injury, the medical professionals at Gritman could save yours.

keely