[Vision2020] Moscow Election 2007

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Sep 30 07:05:58 PDT 2007

Greetings Visionaires -

With a crucial city council election coming up on November 6th, it seems
that we have an important question to answer:

What is best for Moscow?

While attempting to arrive at an answer to this question, each of us can
independently apply responsible, mature thinking processes after careful
examination of the facts at . . .

 "Moscow Election 2007"

http://www.MoscowElection2007.com <http://www.moscowelection2007.com/>

First Up:  The complete video (broken down into easy-to-follow segments) of
the Moscow City Council Candidates Forum sponsored by New Saint Andrews
College conducted at the Nuart Theater on September 28, 2007 which can be
accessed through either  the above "Moscow Election 2007" link or:

http://www.MoscowElection2007.com/NSA_Forum_092807.htm

Or if you prefer not having your decision-making process influenced by
facts, you can always read the graffiti at the neighborhood blog.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)