[Vision2020] what is hospitality?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Sep 29 17:39:27 PDT 2007

For heaven's sake, Pat, of course we can look at "other experiences."  We just can't call them by the wrong name -- a more favorable name, even -- and continue the discussion.

keely

"God works patiently and deeply, but often in hidden ways, in the mess of our humanity and history."
--Eugene Peterson