[Vision2020] Senator Larry Craig Challenges Guilty Plea

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 08:47:39 PDT 2007

With all due respect to North Idaho rules. My question has to do with the right to privacy of the person in the stall that the cop represented. In other words. If some fellow peered though the door crack at me, tried a little footsy and then started methodically stroking the bottom rail of the stall...Is he being a nuisance to the degree that I can defend my zone by pinning his hand with one of my cork boots?

Dave