[Vision2020] Gritman's Incompetence on CNN

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 00:32:31 PDT 2007

Betsy,

  I am sorry you get such pleasure out of dissing the Wilsons, Christ Church, NSA, and numerous other organizations and individuals. No one is perfect, and that includes you. Give us a break and a little peace from your religious and conservative intolerance and negativity please.

  Best,

  Donovan

Betsy Dickow <betsyd at turbonet.com> wrote:
          Donovan,

  I'm sorry you get such pleasure out of dissing the hospital and many other organizations and individuals.  No one is perfect, and that includes you.
  Give us a break and a little peace from your  constant negativity please.

  Betsy