[Vision2020] Gritman's Incompetence on CNN

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 28 21:24:21 PDT 2007

I'll "avoid Gritman," as Donovan says, by eating healthy, exercising, not smoking, not drinking too much, and flossing every night.  Should those things fail me, though, and I need hospitalization, or should something sudden come up, you can bet I'll be heading down Main Street.  Not "in spite of Gritman's reputation," but because of it.

keely