[Vision2020] Senator Larry Craig Challenges Guilty Plea

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 21:39:57 PDT 2007

Hansen,

  The police report does not state if the cop had his pants up or down.

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Jeesh, Arnie!

  Here is a link to the police complaint, police reports, and the audio file of Senator Craig’s police interview (with transcript).

  http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0828071craig1.html

  Nope.  No wiggle room here, try as you might.

    Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)