[Vision2020] Home For Sale

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:24:31 PDT 2007

Ok, so here's an interesting situation:  Mike Hoffman, a kirker surveyor/developer/property owner, is selling his home on N Polk through a kirker owned/operated reality company.  Question for Mr. Hoffman - Why ya selling?  I thought this was supposed to be your "family home".  I mean, you do own the rights to Matt Grey's and Doug Wilson's property, with the idea that you're developing that whole area for what you purposed to be a retirement community for 55 and older (well, ok - so that just the story you gave the Council and Zoning Committee, just so you could get your PUD and building permits) but I thought your whole plan hinged on you living there.  I mean, that IS what you said in the committee and council meetings.

Guess you lied about that as well, eh?

Mike, Mike, Mike....just when are you going to stop with the stories and tell us exactly what is going on on N Polk?  I mean besides you digging holes, filling them in, (sans compaction) and then re-digging them....geez - a body could almost say you really don't know what you're doing.  Well, except packing your bags like you did in Oregon.

Got your tickets yet, Mike?

J  :]

(ok GC - go for it! We all know you have a perfectly plausible reasoning for Mike's behavior.  So before you burst a cork...)