[Vision2020] We may have lost the game, but....

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:28:39 PDT 2007

Idaho may have fallen just short a miraculous comeback yesterday against
Northern Illinois, but we can be proud of the way their fans who made the
trip feel about Vandal fans.  From the Northern Illinois football blog:
Idaho Fans

"The level of class shown by Idaho fans was insane. We were constantly
approached and never disrespected by Vandal fans all day. Everyone was happy
we came out and each had friendly stories to share. Vandal fans have
rocketed to my #1 hospitable fan base ever. Thanks for being such great
hosts!
Vandals came and congratulated us at dinner, and as we parked at a grocery
store for more booze they came up to the car and shook our hands through the
window. Unreal, and awesome."