[Vision2020] Kerry speech/student tasered

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 22 16:21:12 PDT 2007

In part, Gary Crabtree wrote:
"You apparently believe that the kid who was tazered had every right to not
follow the rules set out at the event Kerry spoke at. By your standard
should he have been allowed to go on for another 15 minutes?"

Quit your gross exaggeration -- the guy had spoken for all of about 30
seconds before the cops first interrupted him.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****