[Vision2020] Kerry speech/student tasered

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 12:16:47 PDT 2007

Then Gary, you are choosing to stick to a belief that I have never
supported.  The only thing you are proving is that you don't know squat
about me or my beliefs.  Your position is the written version of covering
your ears and shouting "La la la," but have at it, it's still a free
country.  For now.

You just told Andy to find support for his statement about you in your last
hundred or so posts.  I challenge you to find me supporting state action to
squelch political speech in my posts.  Good luck and pack a lunch.  You have
nothing but your wish to pin a belief to me, one that I don't hold.  You
want people to support what they say about you, but you don't hold yourself
to the same standard when it comes to others.

I am talking here about a person who was engaged in political speech.  It
was not accompanied by violence.  This doesn't have to be construed as
political speech in 'some vague way .'

The Yippees in Chicago in '68?  I was 6, Gary, I must have missed the
footage while I was riding my bike, so I'm not talking about them.  Not
interested in bait-and-switch.

Sunil