[Vision2020] Kerry speech/student tasered

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 22 10:39:45 PDT 2007

I'm sure that you were striving to be amusing but I'm afraid to make that fly you would have to have incorporated a grain of truth into your jab. A quick review of my last hundred or so posts to this list reveal precious little support for President Bush. Conservative viewpoints, yes. Raving support for the administration, no. Fortunately, comedic talent would likely only be a hindrance to you in your future endeavors. Your ability to  make an unfounded assertion, however, is certain to come in handy.