[Vision2020] My Apologies

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 21 05:56:11 PDT 2007

My apologies for the multiple postings of "Troop Blogs Show Increasing
Criticism of War".

Those postings were NOT sent at the times reflected in their headers.  The
first of those postings was sent at about 2:45 yesterday afternoon.

Apparently there is a problem within First Step's software.  I have no
problem receiving V2020 postings.  I have absolutely no problem sending and
receiving email to/from other email addresses.

There is no reason why postings sent before 4:00 PM take six hours to
process.  I suggest that First Step look into this.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)