[Vision2020] Book recommendation

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:22:38 PDT 2007

I'm in the middle of "The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid" by Bill
Bryson, a personal memoir of growing up in Des Moines, Iowa in the 1950s.
For anyone, male or female,  that remembers growing up in that decade, this
book will bring back great memories.  While his childhood reminiscing takes
place in Des Moines, it translates to any town, including my hometown of
Moscow in the 50s.  Highly enjoyable and laugh out loud funny.   Carl
Westberg Jr.