[Vision2020] This is One Series Worth Reruns

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 12:21:16 PDT 2007

Too bad the rivalry's being put to bed just when the Idaho Vandals are
turning the corner.  Good game last night, especially considering a freshman
quarterback, freshman running back, 19 players given the boot by Robb Akey.
This is going to be a good football team, and sooner than a lot of people
expected.   Carl Westberg Jr.