[Vision2020] principals of Developers of the Palouse LLC

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 15 06:50:13 PDT 2007

Question, PK -

Of ALL the churches of ALL the countries throughout the world, which ONE
owns (and is buying up) property in the central business district of Moscow,
Idaho?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)

  _____